Saturday, April 19, 2008

To Begin At The Beginning...

Dear reader(s),

If you somehow found your way here, I believe you must have been well-informed of the moving of my blog to this current URL. To those of you not in the know, I've decided to move my random rants to this blog from now on. I've decided to make a new home for my journal to secure my thoughts with greater peace of mind.

As some of you may have known, for very personal reasons, I am unable to continue usage of my old blog, but if you'd like to have a peep at it, just let me know who you are and I'll send you an invite, provided it's safe, of course.

P/s: To you, if you happen to find your way here and are reading this, I hope you understand that I am not trying to run away from you. But we both know very well that it's for the best; that we do not keep in contact with one another. I hope you will respect my privacy and accept that I deserve the right to move on from a dark spot of my life, and I deserve every right to obtain happiness as well. In my search for that happiness, I think having you around will not do any of us any good.

No comments: