Saturday, April 19, 2008

Earring Stand To The Rescue

It was about time I got my earrings organised. So I decided to get an earring stand, similar to the ones they use in stores selling earrings and accessories.

Behold, my collection of earrings!


I tried organising them according to colour but failed due to the differences in length for most.



There are still some empty spots so this means I could still get myself more earrings ;).


I believe the total pairs of earrings I own come up to 50 or more as the stand is supposedly able to hold up to 96 pairs of earrings and they filled up more than half of the stand.

Unfortunately, there were also two pairs which had missing sides :(.

2 comments:

Freakylicious said...

Curious sharon...Where did ya bought it from and how much is it?

Sharon said...

If I remember correctly, I got it for RM50 or RM60, and I bought it online then collected it from the girl who was selling it. They sell it in flea markets too, maybe slightly more expensive. But it's a really great tool to get your earrings organised ;)!